The term Iltja Ntjarra / Many Hands Art Centre or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
29 Wilkinson Street
Alice Springs, NT 0870
Our company registration number is 80 897 483 533 (ABN Lookup).
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia and the Northern Territory.
The material at this site is protected by copyright. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, you must not copy, frame, modify, transmit or distribute the material at this site without the consent of the copyright owner. You may save a local copy or print a copy of material at this site for your own personal use, provided the copyright notice on the material is not removed. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited. This means, for example, that you must not post material from this site to a local intranet site, or distribute the material for your own commercial purpose, without the copyright permission from Iltja Ntjarra / Many Hands Art Centre.
You are welcome to link to articles on this site. You must not link to this site from a site or in a manner which disparages the reputation of Iltja Ntjarra / Many Hands Art Centre, or its related bodies.
If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please contact us immediately. We send all parcels with TNT. Should your purchased goods not reach you within 15 days please contact TNT. We will also provide as much assistance as possible to locate any missing parcel, provide a tracking number, or discuss any other issue you may encounter.
For national and International customers, we send all items via TNT. You are able to follow your parcels progress via their web site http://www.tnt.com Please contact us to obtain a tracking number or if you wish to use another courier at his own expenses.
Every parcel that leaves our Art Centre is bubble wrapped and placed into appropriate TNT approved packaging. For comfort of mind we have found TNT to be reliable. All goods need to be paid for before we dispatch. Any damage claims through delivery for refund can be followed up with us.
We do not provide refunds for art work that leaves our depot unless it has been damaged through delivery. We work hard to make sure that you as our customer receives value for money and that your goods are delivered in a timely and expedient manner.