Granddaughter of Noreen Hudson from the Inkamala family.
Tiara has learnt how to paint by watching her grandmother Noreen and Aunties at the art centre. She comes to the art centre during the school holidays only and enjoys being here.
Tiara is an emerging artist; she uses images from books and photographs as inspiration for her landscape paintings.
Exhibitions and Collections:
- 2016 ‘My Future,’ National Museum of Australia, Canberra, ACT
- 2017 What if this photograph is by Albert Namatjira? TARNANTHI, Art Gallery of SA (AGSA), Adelaide, SA
- 2018 The Endurance Of Bush Medicine, Medical History Museum, University of Melbourne, VIC
2019 Pmarra Nurna-Kananhala untha-lapp-urma (Walking through country), Hazelhurst Art centre, Sydney, NSW.
- 2016 National Museum of Australia (NMA), Canberra
- 2019 Queensland Art Gallery, Gallery of Modern Art (QAGOMA), Brisbane, QLD